OT Political

Jim Kinnear jim@pianoguy.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:02:07 -0400

Well said, Bob

I'm sure the rest of the Non-US list is amazed at and interested  in the
passion that we see from some of our fellow list members.

I am also sure that on Tuesday night, many non US citizens will be very
interested in the results.

Please don't misinterpret this next thought, just an observation . . .

For decades, the US,  ( and UN, & Canada )  have provided 'neutral
observers' to many foreign lands in the interests of 'fair' elections, but
when those offers were made to the US in the aftermath of the Florida voting
controversy, I believe the answer was a resounding 'no thank you'.

This strikes me as curious, since allowing what the US expects others to
accept,  would prove to the world ( and your friendly neighbours up north )
that the US is an open and democratic society.

Sorry for the ramble . . .

ON TOPIC

How is the used piano market in your areas . . . it is DEAD in this area . .
. I can hardly give them away ????
What's up ???

Jim Kinnear
www.kinnearpiano.com