Oops! My bad! ( Sorry.)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:49:30 -0700 (PDT)

The pardoning of everyone in Iran-Contra was NOT Bush
Sr.'s first act as prez. It was his LAST ( as
confirmed in an interview with him on NPR this AM ).
     By doing so he negated millions of dollars worth
of investigation by Congress which revealed, among
other things, that CIA agents had, in fact, personally
smuggled drugs into the U.S., and that at least 14
million worth ( as confessed by Ollie North ) were
used to fund the Contra rebels.
    This is not some wacko "Conspiracy Theory" BS, but
hard fact that is in the Congesseional Record of the
Iran-Contra investigation for all to see. Visit
www.copvcia.com for more.
That's enough politics for me!
I'm outta here!
     Thump