OT Political - {my last word}

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:46:19 -0700 (PDT)

> Whilst Kerry was still a commissioned officer and
> ostensibly bound by the
> UCMJ, he visited with members of the Viet Cong in
> Paris.  How a Lieutenant
> (Paygrade O-2or3 -- i.e. next to the bottom of
> officer ranks since Ensign
> was routinely skipped)  thought he could effect
> peace, who knows? However,
> there is a term called "consorting with the enemy".

 Bush's grandpa, Prescott, had 11 of his businesses
seized in 1942 under the "Trading with the Enemy
Act"---a LOT more serious than just talking with
someone to ( probably ) try to find a peaceful end to
an horrific situation. Prescott helped Hitler make the
bombs which rained on London, and did not stop his
support of the NAZI empire just because we had entered
the war!
    Go see www.copvcia.com ( a site created by the
LAPD's valedectorian narcotics detective Mike Ruppert
) and read all about it -- and much, much more on this
charming family and their cohorts, who have hijacked
the honorable term "Conservative"
( I, in fact, am EXTREMELY Conservative! ) and use it
to hide behind as they pursue a  bloody, selfish,
profiteering rampage that is bankrupting the greatest
nation that ever existed!
     Thump