Cracked Lid

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:54:13 -0700 (PDT)

Along the same line, I have a customer with an antique
grand (Erard) about 8', and the lid is cracked
lengthwise down the middle.   Before anything can be
done, including tuning, repair of the lid needs to
take place because it may split completely if put up
on a stick.

I'm trying to decide how to proceed.

Bob Hull