OT-Road Service

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:05:55 -0500

Hi Jerry,

Congratulations on your RPTdom. =20

I've noticed those Volvos with their heated seats driving around.  I =
wonder if most station wagons these days have pull over covers for the =
storage area?  The main reason I like a sedan is hiding my stuff in the =
trunk--after having had my tools stolen out of my station wagon MANY =
years ago (mid 80s?).  My friend, who found out that stuff can fly in a =
station wagon, chained (and locked) his tool boxes together and some =
how, I can't remember how though, attached the chain to some part of the =
car.  Helped keep stuff in its place and the chain helped deter theft =
(or that's what he intended).

A spare key for my car (to be kept in my pocket) cost less than $6.00.  =
It should be easy to remember to carry it--I started carrying a spare =
house key after the time I got locked out of the house---wearing my =
pajamas!   :-)    Ah, life's adventures.......

Barbara Richmond

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jerry Cohen=20
  To: 'Pianotech'=20
  Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 9:21 PM
  Subject: RE: OT-Road Service

  Hi Barbara,

  If you like a sedan, then a station wagon is the perfect compromise =
for giving the feel of a sedan, and the ease and space for safely =

  I have a Volvo Cross Country wagon with all wheel drive. I bought it =
used with 73K miles for $12k. I was mainly looking for a used Subaru =
Outback wagon. Because they are such a great car, it is nearly =
impossible to find one at a decent price. The Volvo is a lot more car, =
so I was really lucky to find it.

  Hope this helps.

  Jerry Cohen

  RPT (newly minted)