OT-Road Service

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:21:30 -0500

>>but I'm not sure On Star comes on the models we're thinking about.  I've
seen those commercials, though, it seems pretty nifty.

Just imagine what Big Brother’s (who GM is in bed with) Homeland Security
can do with that feature. They can track you anywhere you go, see where you
stop, monitor your speed, even unlock your doors so they can get easy access
to surreptitiously search your car.  One more tool for Total Information
Awareness.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272