rabbit felt hammers

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:52:16 EDT

=20
Stephane
  To quote Elmer Fudd
 " Those wascaly wabbits" Faster than a speeding dynamic range! You  know=20
those rabbits.They're very clean. Probably acounts for the sound too.  grin
=20
   Dale

Hi all.
=20
I was happy enough to hear today a Grotrian  Steinweg upright with rabbit=20
felt hammers.
Strange experience : no volume at all, but one of  the most delightful sound=
s=20
I have ever heard.  Dynamic range from PPP to  P, but oh my god, what a pure=
=20
sound ! And with exceptionnal singing  abilities.  Has anyone else ever=20
encountered those hammers ?  I  wonder if what I just described is due to th=
e hamm
ers or to something  else.
=20
St=E9phane  Collin.