How We sense : "a total and complete ear opener".

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:05:20 -0700

Andre,
Your description sounds like what you might have learned in=
 Japan?
David Ilvedson

From: antares <antares@euronet.nl>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: How We sense : "a total and complete ear opener".

On 23-okt-04, at 4:53, Bill Ballard wrote:

Both David and Andre have described listening to tuning doe a=
 specific way, David with respect to the bottom end of the piano=
 and Andre, the number of partials audible during a unison=
 tuning. I'd like a clarification in each case, to make sure I=
 understand their experience (which BTW, I don't doubt for a=
 minute).