Re-ribbing an olde board

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:32:29 EDT

Joe
  Interesting & true. I also agree with your point of view.  However I have
recrowned an upright boards without taking it out of the  piano & it sounded
unbelievably great. How long it last & is viable is a  guess but it will
probably out live me. I posted this before & it's in the  archives probably under
recrowning. duh Dale
  Dale