poxy on soundboards and seminar in Bruxelles

Gevaert Pierre pierre.gevaert@belgacom.net
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:46:35 -0000

Hi Conrad,

It was quite impressive to hear the participants wich were from 5 different
countries asking questions to André in a for me  well understandable
English.
So, I think that if the metric measure system  is more a standard choice,
English is the best choice for pianotechnical stuff.
Afther the seminar, it was funny to hear several participants searching for
the name of piano parts or piano technical  related terms in their own
language while they had no problem finding it in English.

Of course for me and the most of the participants I think, the most
impressive was to see André regulating, voicing and explaining, with an
amazing rapidity, dexterity and clarity and with beautifull results. (even
if he had prefered a more recent piano to work with).
I've learned a lot during those two days so one more time, thank you verry
much André.

Pierre Gevaert,
Belgium