poxy on soundboards and seminar in Bruxelles

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:19:27 +0200

For sure,=20

A 100 years old Steinway A with new Wurzen felt hammers voiced by =
Andr=E9 turns out to be a prodigious instrument.

St=E9phane Collin.

p.s. : thanks Andr=E9, for sharing your uppermost skills.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: antares=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 9:40 PM
  Subject: Re: poxy on soundboards and seminar in Bruxelles

    antares wrote:

      been there, done that.

      My friend, here we come back to an old discussion : old versus =
new.
      Again I ask you (I askew)... which Steinway do you like better... =
a gorgeous /old/ Steinway or a gorgeous /new/ Steinway?

      Now, be honest, don't lie to me, otherwise I'll tell them Nipons =
and they will surely get da truth out of you this next November.