marking tuning pin holes for drilling.

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:42:37 +0100

gordon stelter wrote:

>It only follows that a plate bushing will inhibit air
>circulation and moisture permeation from temporarily
>increased humidity over the block. Can't hurt, can it
>?
>
>    Thump

I really doubt seriously that plate bushings affect the internal
moisture content of the pinblock at all. Sure... they will slow down a
draft... but unless the pinblock is hermetically sealed it will respond
to climatic changes quite as usual.  Since the bottom of the pinblock is
the same, and there are seep holes for air to flow rather freely all
over the top surface anyways... the chances of that are pretty slim.

Cheers
RicB