Looking for German mfr. of copper piano wire

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 01:26:27 EDT

Chris
  Try Mark Degan
   Dale

An  acquaintance who manufactures signal interconnect cables for audio
equipment
has fallen in love with a particular copper wire that is,  apparently, used to
wrap bass piano strings. The wire is made in Germany,  but my acquaintance
does
not know the manufacturer. I imagine there cannot  be all that many
manufacturers of such wire in Germany. If anyone on this  list might be able
give me some information about a possible source of  this wire, I would be
most
grateful. Thanks!

Christopher  Witmer
Tokyo