Looking for German mfr. of copper piano wire

cdwitmer@spamcop.net cdwitmer@spamcop.net
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:35:32 -0400

An acquaintance who manufactures signal interconnect cables for audio equipment
has fallen in love with a particular copper wire that is, apparently, used to
wrap bass piano strings. The wire is made in Germany, but my acquaintance does
not know the manufacturer. I imagine there cannot be all that many
manufacturers of such wire in Germany. If anyone on this list might be able to
give me some information about a possible source of this wire, I would be most
grateful. Thanks!

Christopher Witmer
Tokyo