Plate to pin contact, (was marking)

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:45:13 EDT

Inre pinblocks, I wrote:
(I plugged it with 3/8" Falconwood plugs and redrilled. A

> repair that lasted 20 years.)

Barbara asks:
<<  I might even be able to do this one.  What glue did you choose for the

plugs? >>

At the time, I used Resourcinol,  but to tell the truth, I think Titebond
would have held the  plugs in just as well.  If I was doing a fair number of
them, I would probably use the West System Resin, as it is about as strong a glue
as I know of.  Bolduc glue also seems to have been successfully used for a
number of high strength applications.

Ed Foote RPT