replacing front and balance rail pins

michael campi campimichael@hotmail.com
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:06:13 +0000

To All,
I knew I could count on you guys for some great ideas. I'm off to the shop
now to give this stuff a go. To Patrick: The book is of value to me because,
even though there is a lot of outdated info, there are threads of info that
stay consistant over the years and it is these threads that I am looking
for. I have read Wolfendens book and printed out and read The Five Lectures
and in the end I derive value from all books that I read because more than
anything I just love to read.
Now I would like to ask two questions:
1) Being relatively unfamiliar with all aspects of computer technology How
does one reply to a post on this list? What I have been doing is going to
the e-mail address of the poster clicking on that and then retyping the
pianotech.org address in and posting that way but there has to be an easier
way.
2) this is for Joe Garrett what does DAMHIKT mean is that some sort of swear
word or expression of joy or cry of frustration I have been wondering that
since I first logged on to this list.
Thanks again for all your help. And if someone answers the computer question
I will be able to be more active here and won't that be fun.
Michael