Piano Tone Building

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:17:47 +0100

J Patrick Draine wrote:

> On Oct 16, 2004, at 9:38 AM, michael campi wrote:
>
>> I am still looking for a copy of Piano Tone Building that someone
>> wants to unload.
>> Michael
>

> I hope you aren't expecting to learn a great deal from this volume. It
> is of historic interest about the early 20th century piano industry,
> though. Perhaps you'd find Samuel Wolfenden's <A Treatise on the Art
> of Pianoforte Construction> of greater value. Some time ago Ric B
> posted a link for the fairly recent Twelve Lectures on the Piano
> (inexact title, sorry).

Hehe... it was only 5 lectures Pat... woulda been nice if they could
have followed up with 7 more as these 5 are absolutely fantastic.

They are brought to you all courtesy of the Swedish Piano Technicians
Association... with all honours due to one Østen Hægemark, a fine tech
and friend.

the address is

http://www.speech.kth.se/music/5_lectures/