Quality damper felt

Mike McCoy mjmccoy@usa.com
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:30:04 -0400

Hi Folks,

 What damper felt do you folks like for rebuilding? I'm always heard
Renner and Yamaha are the best out there but has anyone tried the stuff
Pianotek sells? They sell a Tokiwa grand damper felt set, Japanese felt
strips and European felt sets. A local tech asked for help with grand
dampers he was trying to replace piecemeal in the home and the bi and
trichord felt he and I had was no better than the 60 year old stuff he
was replacing, bad profiles and too fuzzy.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike McCoy RPT
Langhorne, Pa