Tuning Notes

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:05:56 -0700 (PDT)

If you said that to me Avery, I'd get a free tuning :-).
Matthew

Avery said:
I HATE that too. Sounds sort of like the customer who, after you're through
tuning, goes to the piano and starts "banging" on C-88 and saying, "Is this
in tune?" I usually just say, "In relation to what?" and/or show me a piece
of music with that note in it and I'll give you a free tuning!"

I know. There's a "few" out there but the person who does that will
probably never be able to play them! :-)

Avery

Matthew Todd
Todd Piano Works
Piano Tuner/Technician