Pearl River and Kohler & Campbell

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 01:27:03 +0100

Don wrote:

>Hi David,
>
>I must remember to tell that to a Fazoli owner, and a Bosendorffer owner,
>not to mention Bechsteing and a few others. *grin*

Well... I see what you are saying...... but then David is ... well..
correcto in what he says.  Yamahas are perfect workhorses for this kind
of application. I'd go so far as to say the Yamaha C3 is the most
successfull design in its class in history. Things are just plain
amazingly stable and hardfore.

Cheers
RicB