Setting Rates

lgulli2586 lgulli2586@rogers.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:03:01 -0400

Hello

In the past two years I have encountered 3 tooners, who  told me me =
anybody can toon a piano, I have been a musician all my life etc etc,. =
Off they went with their introductory offers of 40.00 bucks...I am still =
cleaning up after them....and I mean finincially as well...a lot of =
undoing is required. The one chap told me it  wasnt rocket science...to =
which I agreed, and offered him Jorgensons book on tuning, to wet his =
appetite.It never left my shop.....
He never came back.

Richard