Downbearing - Setting with Loose Board

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:40:14 -0600

Terry,
    Screws through the board around the rim, and big flathead screws into
the original bolt holes to act as jacks. Just reach through the bolt holes
with a narrower flathead screwdriver and raise or lower the plate as
needed. The screw heads can be then indexed to the rim for dowel height
placement. Saves a bit on "fine tuning" the plate later.

Fun-n-games,
Guy