abel "encore" hammers

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:49:36 -0700

I would like to get opinions on the Abel "encore" grand hammers. I will be
hanging these on my own yamaha G1 (1984 US market), and what I DON'T want is
a rock hard yamaha or similar aisian hammer. I'm told that the encore will
give a more mellow, "rounded" tone, and will be fairly easy to voice. Any
thoughts or other hammer recommendations for this particular piano? Thanks
all!

Terry Peterson