yamah m-450

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:20:04 -0600

Check to see if there has been a mouse in the piano, either eating or =
making a nest with the balance rail punchings.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: richard.ucci@att.net=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 7:21 AM
  Subject: yamah m-450

  Greetings list,

  Just went to tune a m-450, first after delivery tuning. Piano has been =
in the home about two months. exposed to high humidity at times and now =
dropping humidity(north east part of usa).

  Keys look like 40 miles of bad road! Up and down all the way from =
1-88. Key height measured 64mm at #1 to 59mm on others.

  I've schedualed a leveling for next week, has anyone got any insight =
or experience with this ? This is most unusual for me to see this on a =
new Yammy. In fact I've never seen it.

  Thanks,

  Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano