yamah m-450

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Sat, 09 Oct 2004 13:21:34 +0000

Greetings list,

Just went to tune a m-450, first after delivery tuning. Piano has been in the home about two months. exposed to high humidity at times and now dropping humidity(north east part of usa).

Keys look like 40 miles of bad road! Up and down all the way from 1-88. Key height measured 64mm at #1 to 59mm on others.

I've schedualed a leveling for next week, has anyone got any insight or experience with this ? This is most unusual for me to see this on a new Yammy. In fact I've never seen it.

Thanks,

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano