Renner 'Blues'

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:45:37 EDT

I wrote

Perhaps  something's different now but I've only heard 1 set of Renners
voiced to my  liking & it was on one of Dave Andersens stwy piano restorations.
Admittedly It was a beautiful sound that didn't grate my ears as they usually
have done but then Daves a very skilled voicer.
   On second thought no totally true & my memory  must be tired .I know I've
heard a couple sets at Bob Davis's shop & the  sounds he got but uhh he's a
skilled voicer too. It's probably just me &  preference. Whatever.
  Dale