Renner 'Blues'

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 11:28:05 +0200

On 10-okt-04, at 7:54, Sarah Fox wrote:

> Hi Barbara et al.,
>
>> I'm not even sure why my order history is pertinent or, for that=20
>> matter, public record.
>
> Rest assured that the Department of Homeland Security has duly noted=20=

> this incident, as well other more fraudulent incidents of "borrowing"=20=

> (e.g. all the times you "borrowed" sheets of paper and never returned=20=

> them).
>

> But seriously...
>
> The letter said that Renner (USA) Blues are made of the felt that=20
> folks on this forum are only now discovering.  Hmmm....  Wurzen?  I=20
> thought the Blues were made of a lesser felt and that only the=20
> European Renners (now) use Wurzen felt.  Andre???
>
> Peace,
> Sarah

It is exactly as what said, they are Wurzens because they come from=20
Renner and almost all hammers made by Renner are covered with Wurzen=20
felt.
The fact that most Americans do not like these hammers has nothing to=20
do with the felt, but with the way they were made, i.e. the pressure=20
with which they were glued.
Nobody likes stone hard hammers.
What is sad though for all technicians who had no word in this nor=20
choice, is the fact that 'they' kept on distributing these hammers for=20=

years, and only now are going to bring the 'better hammers' into the US=20=

(if we may believe this).
I personally never wanted to be dependent, but rather choose my own=20
stuff, and I have done so.

On the other hand, this (the hammer business in the USA) is not my=20
business, literally speaking,
but you asked,
and it is a free world,
at least so 'they' say.........