Glass soundboard

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:31:13 -0400

HI Vladan,

I listened to the recordings on the website. Although different
recording techniques can vary the sound of any particular piano, there
are a few different recording sources so I think you can get a general
feel for the sound of the piano.

Although it has an interesting sound, personally I find all the
recordings to be lacking the "woody" warmth I love about certain
pianos. Could be the recording, but my first guess is not. Maybe
someone might prefer the sound of it, who knows. I think it's rather
insensitive sounding, makes it sound more percussive, so I think it'd
further the cause of the inventor to make a recording with a less
percussive pianist.

- John