Glass soundboard

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 02:21:51 +0200

On 9-okt-04, at 1:30, V T wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> Let's start a conversation about this topic right
> here:
>
> http://www.crystal-soundboard.nl/
>
> It appears that someone is making soundboards out of
> glass.  The web site navigation is not great - you
> have to drag the mouse over the squares in order to
> see other pages.
>
> Have any of you seen and heard this piano?  Andre,
> this is in your part of the world.
>
> Vladan
>

> 	=09

In the past, this question has been posed here before. I answered that=20=

question but the "inventor" of the so called crystal soundboard (I=20
don't think he is a list member) apparently heard about my answer=20
through an acquaintance, who supposedly monitors this list, and he=20
("the inventor") got rather furious over my reaction, and let me know=20
it.
As far as I know, he appears to be a rather obscure person, and so does=20=

his invention, or so it seems, because we never really hear anything=20
about him or of his so called "crystal soundboard".
So, in order to prevent myself from getting another furious blast, I=20
say " let him speak for himself.

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek