The Genesis Jig/Recovering

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

The plans are not in the course material, just directions for use.

Matthew

Mike McCoy <mjmccoy@usa.com> wrote:
I made a Genesis jig long ago, I think the plans were in the Randy
Potter course material. This is not the way to go, much too slow. If you
have the Journal Reprints on CD you will find Bill Spurlock's articles
on key recovering including plans for the jigs he uses, this process
works very well and the jigs are easy to make.

Mike

Mike McCoy
Langhorne, Pa

montbrim@usol.com wrote:

>Does anyone have a schematic to build a Genesis Jig for holding keys
>while resurfacing? Are you willing to share with us?
>
>Thank you
>
>Mark

Matthew Todd
Todd Piano Works