The Genesis Jig/Recovering

Mike McCoy mjmccoy@usa.com
Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:55:43 -0400

I made a Genesis jig long ago, I think the plans were in the Randy
Potter course material. This is not the way to go, much too slow. If you
have the Journal Reprints on CD you will find Bill Spurlock's articles
on key recovering including plans for the jigs he uses, this process
works very well and the jigs are easy to make.

Mike

Mike McCoy
Langhorne, Pa