Screw Holders

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:05:48 -0700

J. Patrick asked: "What are the rest of you doing for screw holders?"
I particularly like the Vaco K-28 and the shorter version. (don't have =
the number for that one) The K-28 is about 12" long and the shorter one =
is about 6" long. These can be purchased from Electronics Suppliers. I =
have several. Some are re-ground to accomodate the modern, wider slot, =
and some for the very thin Euro slot. Try em, you'll definately like em. =
I have several others of various origins, but always seem to go with the =
Vaco Screw Starters.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police