Dampp-Chaser Power Cord Organization

Robert J Russell brjr@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

List,
Shortening or changing anything concerning an UL
approved electrical device or cord is not good
business. If there is any problem with electrical
shock or anything worse, you've just assumed part of
the liability. I've never had a customer complain
about the regular cords and I've installed a whole
bunch of systems over the years. Also, what happens
when the customer upgrades to a different piano and
you have to transfer the system.
Bob Russell,RPT