-OT- belated coffee thanks to Del

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:01:51 +0000

A while back the subject of coffee came up and Del recommended Batdorf @
Bronson coffee roasters. (www.batdorf.com)  I was a happy Torrefazione
Italia mail customer at the time, so never tried Batdorf.  In the interum,
Starbucks went ahead and assimilated TI, and discontinued their mail order
service. (bummer)

I dug up the old post and gave them a try, and I must say that I'm
impressed!  Great service, even took care of a glitch with my first order.
Strong, rich coffee without the bitterness. (1/2 organic french roast, 1/2
organic mexican decaf, if you must know...) As I was just sitting down to
re-order, I realized I never took the time to say:

Thanks Del!

Ron Koval
(back to work, all)