estimated pricing for work

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:42:51 -0400

Hi Ed,

I understand. I recommended a few times they get someone to take a look
at the piano but they never did and I don't think they will. However,
they do believe me it needs work and were very pleased with it while I
was tuning and voicing it (in exchange for practise time), and they did
ask me for some pricing estimates so they could budget it in for the
year (this is a church).

So if I can give some estimates they will budget it and then will most
likely get it done. Otherwise, the piano will continue to go downhill,
when I think it could be quite good.

- John