"high profile" grand dampers

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:01:54 -0400

No, but Schaff sells Laoureux damper felt in quite a variety of sizes. Page
93 of their catalog. I keep at least one strip of each size in my damper
felt box and can usually find a good size match. Have you evaluated these?

Good felt also.

And if you need them taller than what is pictured, you could always simply
add a backing felt/cloth/etc.

Terry Farrell