Billing's flange repairs

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:32:24 EDT

Thanks Ron.  I was having a helluva a time trying to find the right sized
pin....:-(  I better pick up a few for my next visit to my friend's house.

I actually did try to spread it, but not having done this before, I was a tad
shy of using brute force.  She has a student recital at her house on
Saturday, and I didn't want the show to go on without a middle C...

Dave S.