colorof felt and stringing cloth

ilex cameron ross i1ex@earthlink.net
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:05:41 -0400

Hi Jurgen, that one was me. *if* I decided against the blue, it would simply
be for the updated Kawai Red. Although, I recently worked on an ivory KG2
that had *purple* felts - ?!??!?? THAT was cute. The Prince fan in me is
half-considering it, but probably not really. *grin* I will check your site
out, though. thanks.

-ilex, who tries to capitalize JUST for Joe Garrett. muahaha.

ps - no other responses to my novel of an inquiry on the 600? sheesh!