estimated pricing for work

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:18:36 -0400

Hi,

I am recommending to a place to get some work done on their Baldwin
SF-10. I wouldn't do any of the work myself, but I'd like to estimate
some pricing so they have an idea. Would anyone be willing to give
estimates - a general ballpark is perfectly fine.

- Replace pinblock (I assume this would require string replacement (?)
and you might as well replace the pins while you're at it).
- Small cracks in the high end of the treble bridge.
- New hammers (with decent quality), along with installation and
regulation, of course.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Thanks.

- John