ethics question

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:59:53 +0000

Don,

I offer a finders fee of $5 per student discount on the teachers piano tuning up to $50. My fee and the other tuners fee are the same,$75 for a non pitchraise tuning.

I must admit that I have never handled rejection very well and it sometimes clouds my judgement.

RU

-------------- Original message from Don : --------------