Epoxy

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 23:50:01 -0500

Mea culpa, mea culpa!!

Of course it cures, I knew that, was just focused on other more important aspects of our discussion, and carelessly used the wrong word.

Speaking of discussion, did you tell us approximately how long it takes to treat a set of bridge pins by your method?

thanks

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Garrett
To: pianotech
Sent: 10/2/2004 10:42:51 AM
Subject: Epoxy

Mike said: "DAG when dry. "

Mike and everyone else! Please reset your thought patterns regarding Epoxy. The damned stuff does not "DRY" it sets, (by chemical reaction). Glue "sets" by drying. (which is another type of chemical reaction) The most problems, encountered, with Epoxy, is thinking of it as if it were a Glue. It Ain't!!! Sheesh!
End of Rant!
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I