Micrometer source

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:43:34 -0700

Cy said: "I wondered about the vernier calipers; could you use them for =
all the
strings, or would you also need a micrometer?  Are calipers as accurate?

Signed,

--Cy Limited Tool Budget Shuster--
Bluefield, WV

Cy,
Tsk! Tsk! <G> Please!??? Buy quality tools. You will not regret it! Save =
yer pennies/dollars and get the good stuff, such as Starrett & Mitutoyo. =
Some stuff from China and other similar countries, make some good =
things, but accurate stuff is still the domain of Germany, U.S. & Japan, =
IMHO!<G> (I do think they are getting better, but I choose not to =
support "slave labor/wages" type of thingees.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I