OT posts: an appeal

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Mon, 08 Nov 2004 10:16:11 -0800

Enough. Everybody=B9s done; there are so many wonderful piano-related things
we have in common.  Let=B9s leave our private lives private, and act like the
professionals we claim to be, and leave our personal and political dramas i=
the PRIVATE realm.  Please. Please.

Sarah:  stop.  You=B9re endangering something beautiful.

Larry: stop.   You=B9re endangering something beautiful.

Enforce some discipline on yourself. There will be no justice, no closure,
no convincing, no change.
Please, let it go.

David Andersen