Betsy Ross Spinet

RptBob1@aol.com RptBob1@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 20:12:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/2004 8:05:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Alpha88x@aol.com writes:

             Is a Lester, Betsy Ross spinet piano a "novelty" item. I believe
somewhere I heard that they are a desired piano. About what dollar amount
would one go for in nearly excellent condition? Who would want to buy such an
animal? A collector? The serial number is 229940 and I am
They are not a desired piano.  They are generally dog-like in quality and
that is the animal that would most likely appreciate one. Value  without seeing
one would be in the 400-600 class if in "nearly excellent condition".  But a
technician seeing the instrument could give you a better idea.

Bob Bergantino, RPT