ivory keys

Donald Dusenbury duse1@adelphia.net
Mon, 17 May 2004 12:27:40 -0400

   Their are ivory glue sheet available at
      Pianotek cat #6 page B-4. I have a comound
      I use for poly,lacquer,brass,plastic keys
      and ivory. It is a industral compound I had
      to purchase in large amounts.It does not burn
      and will take a 400grit scratch to high polish
      It is $15 a bar if enyone would like some.Let me
      know by e-mail dues1@adelphia.net.
      This site has good info on ivory
      http://www.ivorybuyer.com/sales/workingtips.htm
                                           good luck Don