Ronsen Hammers

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 21:14:46 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/2004 4:10:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fordpiano@earthlink.net writes:
What about needling?  Did you do the tenderizing of the shoulder routine as
You would on a Renner hammer?

>       Ray & I are experimenting with a few variables right now & will
> give an update and more accurate picture of the final product as soon as
> Ray is ready. I wouldn't hesitate a second to get some though as the
> Supply is currently limited. More felt is on the way I'm sure.
>    Regards--Dale

I've ordered a set to put on the Feurich that I have.  So, I would
appreciate any info you care to share about voicing these, on list or off.

Phil
     Phil --I did zero needling. Just a good heavy shaping to start with &
Finish the crown tops with fine paper 4oo grit. light ironing I think & Mate
strings etc.
 Wonderful sound. I really think this is going to be SOP