Yamaha C6 bass strings

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 15:12:44 -0400

Clyde,
         I have one of these that I tune as well. It has a rather dead bass
which twisting did not help. I convinced the owner to pay for 2 new strings
that we hoped would change the character of the bass. They did not. I
believe it's the board. Check crown and bearing and see what you get. I'll
bet it's the same as what I found ...... none.

Greg Newell