Yamaha C6 bass strings

Wed, 12 May 2004 14:27:40 +0200

Hi Clyde

That discussion was about hex core strings in general, not about any
particular makes bass strings.

If a Hex string starts buzzing... you can twist it and maybe it will
help and maybe it will not... but my experience tells me that its time
to replace the string.  Any  help offered by twisting goes away in a
very short time leaving you back at first base.

Cheers
RicB