Disgusted for the good old days

Wed, 12 May 2004 14:32:21 +0200

Gee folks...  I must be missing something here.... Here there is all
this uproar about how many people are scared away... disgusted, sick of
it all... etc etc... because of all the wastefull, destructive, rude...
off topic... etc etc ad absurdum... yet we have gone from 20 to 577
subscribers ??????

577 is like what percentage of PTF membership ???... I'd like to see a
year by year growth chart myself.... seems to me  a 1000 + % growth rate
indicates we must be doing quite a bit right.

Cheers
RicB