?? Voice ??

Fri, 07 May 2004 23:53:37 +0200

Hi there Corte

I havent tried that tool, but generally I find slowly pushing needles
into hammers to be a difficult and little effective way of neeling.
Single string voicing during the final part of a tone building jog
sometimes requires this... but in general it seems to me better to use
force and penetrate as deeply as you have the needles set...and then
some :)  For uprights... this just means in and out with the action.

Me pap  used to say... "the easy way is always the hard way".... I think
there is some sense to those words.

Cheers
RicB